Wednesday, May 22, 2013


 What TO Wear


Paris Takeoff - six days, five hours and counting. 

So these aren't today's  OOTD, but rather four of the outfits I've put together for Paris.

The weather there is forecast to be cool, low 60's, and rainy.  So layers are a must.  Walking is the our most used mode of transport, so comfortable, stylish shoes are also in order.

I'm sticking to a black and white palette.  It's easy to mix up and Paris is the black clothing capital of the world.  And while it is my favorite city, it's the only one I've visited where I feel badly dressed, no matter what I wear.  It's fashion sense intimidates me, but I love it nevertheless.

Core pieces for these four outfits include black denim trousers and side-zip pants paired with three jackets and black and metallic flats. 

Outfit Details: Cole Hahn Flats and Moto Jacket  - Nordstrom, both currently on sale.   Straw Belt  -Talbot's.  Black Peplum Back Jacket  on sale - Ann Taylor.  Slacks - Talbots (old) and both pair have been tailored.  Tops - Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft, Ann Taylor, Talbots.  Jewelry is old and from Talbots, Last Call and Limited.

Happy Hump Day!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment