Friday, January 17, 2014

Two Shades of Gray

 
 
 
Black is my go to color during the winter months.  I never seem to have enough, have to prevent myself sometimes from purchasing more of the same, but  love how it always looks polished even on the most casual of days.  You never know who you might run into when you're out and about.  Black always provides me that pulled together feeling.  This new scarf reminded me how much I like gray with black and serves the dual purpose of keeping my neck warm while adding the perfect amount of pattern punch.
 
Happy Friday, make it a great day.
 
 
 
Outfit Details - Clothing - All Talbots - No Close Cashmere Cardigan, Gray Tee, Straight leg Cords -previous seasons; Scarf, Belt - December;  Shoes - Cole Hahn (old); Necklace - Chicos (old).

No comments:

Post a Comment