Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

 
 

Today is one of the three happiest days of my life, so it called for a celebratory saturated color indicative of joy and girls--pink.

It's the first day of the 34th year that our lovely, talented, too-wonderful-for-words daughter has been here.

So to visually demonstrate my joy, I've paired my black with the deep-toned pink color I so love.  Magenta to me, this season at Talbot's it was Deep Sherry.  Regardless of it's name,  it's a color that brightens my day when the weather doesn't, brings a smile to my face and just says, "happy,"-- just like the girl whose birthday it is.   

Happy birthday darling Meg!

Outfit:  All Talbots, previous seasons or years.  Sweater is recent, but appears to be sold out.   

Happy Hump Day! What's your happy color?

No comments:

Post a Comment