Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day Blessings

Mother's Day Blessings


So fewer blog posts the past few days.  I'm having trouble being motivated and the weather is driving me slowly crazy.  This past week we (like much of the country)  have been dealing with weather temps that go up and down faster than my weight.  And we've had  (at least for me) an excessive amount of gray skies and cool days.

It's taken the umph out of any desire to wear much of anything except yoga pants, long-sleeved tees, warm socks and sweatshirt jackets.  When I have put together a decent outfit so that I can venture beyond my yard, I've snapped a pic and just posted directly to Facebook.   

Friday was a lovely day and in the evening I did the Talbot's fashion show.  I did pull myself together before I arrived for that, but as I was running late, didn't get a photo.

Saturday most of the day was spent in gym clothes until we ventured out for some late afternoon errands.  Then I just threw on  that comfy Talbots knit dress from about three seasons ago.

Mother's Day dawned sunny, but breezy and on the cooler side.  We were able to eat brunch outside in the early afternoon, but dinner had to be moved inside. 

Plans to snap my Mother's Day ensemble went awry and so this shot, taken before dinner and sunset has to suffice.  Here I'm joined by Princess the Younger. She and her husband did a terrific job putting together a fabulous dinner.    

Outfit Details:   Though the BR top is current, it isn't showing online.  All other items are no longer available.  Sweater - Ann Taylor; Top - Banana Republic; Necklace - Limited; Cropped jeans - Talbots; Shoes (dark blue suede flats) - Talbots; Belt (black and white mini dots)  - Ann Taylor.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment