Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Same Dress, Different Day(s)


Camel dress on day two.   

I love camel with black.  Throw in a little leopard for pattern and it may be, for me, outfit perfection. 

The  middle look exemplifies what a difference a shoe makes.  The cognac flat breaks up the leg line from knee to foot.  Not good, IMHO for a short-legged, curvy girl.  (I'm not sure why I appear shorter in the middle picture, the pumps are less than an inch high.) Swamping out the flats for a pair of black pumps adds a touch of height and elongates my leg.

The short faux leather jacket in the second outfit adds a bit of edge.

Outfit Details:  Left: Dress, Jacket, Belt, Scarf, Tights - Talbots (dress is sold out online, other pieces are old).
Middle:  Jacket - Lord & Taylor similar; Scarf - gift; Shoes - Michael Kors via Nordstrom.
Right: Pumps (old).

So which one gets your vote? 

No comments:

Post a Comment