Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Orange Crush



I can't seem to get enough of orange and aqua this season.   Two of my perennial favorites for summer, this year there's such a variety of choices and hues.

This orange dress from two summers ago is a great knit fabric.  I also love the V-neck and bloused waist. 

When I saw this scarf at Talbots a couple of weeks ago, it was instant love.  It was the inspiration for me to add  my aqua belt, necklace and earrings -- all in slightly different aqua tones-- to provide a punch of color to the dress.

If orange is one of your favorites, here's a link to a bevy of orange dresses.  Happy hunting!


Outfit Details:  Dress (old) - Talbots; Jacket (old) - JJill;  Scarf and Belt  - Talbots; Shoes (old) - Michael Kors; Necklace - Baltimore boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment