Thursday, July 18, 2013

Not Just for Dress Up


This spring and early summer I've added a number of dresses to my wardrobe with an eye toward being wise in my selections. 

It was love at first sight for this aqua lace sheath dress and my girls and BFF gave it to me as one of my birthday gifts.  In an aside,  a wish list on Pinterest can generate some fabulous gifts.

It's solo appearance to date was at my May birthday celebration.  But lace isn't just for dress up anymore.  So for this look and to make it more day friendly I added this tropical scarf.  It's now perfect for the office or lunch or both.  I added this cardigan to stave off frost bite once I get inside. 

Outfit details:  Dress - Talbots (currently on major markdown); Scarf - Talbots (also on sale); Cardigan - Talbots; Belt - Talbots; Shoes - Michael by Michael Kors via Lord & Taylor.



No comments:

Post a Comment