Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Classic Combos


During the dog days of summer, it perks me up to put together an outfit that makes me feel 'cool' even when I know it's just my imagination.

This light weight, V-neck black tee is a summer sale steal from Old Navy.  It will work now and well into fall under sweaters and jackets.  Paired with khaki shorts and my new leopard skinny belt from Banana Republic, I recharged existing wardrobe pieces. Banana Republic has its "We Love Wednesdays" promo today which gets you 40 percent off one full priced item, card holders get 40 off two full-priced items.  Great time to pick up things to wear now and into fall.



Outfit Details:  Tee - Old Navy;  Shorts -  Talbots old (similar here); Necklace - Banana Republic old (similar here); Belt - Banana Republic; Tory Burch

No comments:

Post a Comment