Friday, May 30, 2014

Pretty in Python


You saw almost this exact look a few weeks back, but today I mixed it up a bit with a gray striped tee.  Still looking for possible outfit combinations other than the obvious black, gray, ivory or white.

I didn't purchase this jacket until perhaps a month ago, and have only worn it one other time because of its weight.  It's actually a knit material, fairly heavy.  It's so comfortable, yet polished, doesn't wrinkle (great if I get damp from rain) and today's cool weather is the perfect temp. 

Normally I avoid  wearing white when it's rainy, don't know why, probably think it will get too dirty.  Today I threw caution to the wind; after all, these jeans do wash. 

If I were wearing this to the office, I would just switch out the white jeans for dressier white slacks or a white skirt...easy peesy.

Hope you have a great Friday.

OUTFIT DETAILS: Jacket -  Ann Taylor (on sale now, note that it has very long sleeves if that is an issue for you.  I just pushed them up); Tee - JCrew (on sale now); Jeans - Talbots (old, but similar on sale); Shoes - French Connection via Nordstrom (no longer available there but I lust for these by Jimmy Choo, and these would work, and I  almost bought these; Belt - Talbots - OLD; Bag - Michael Kors via Macy's - OLD; Necklace and Earrings  - Talbots (last year); Bracelet - Gifted; Watch - Kate Spade New York via Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment