Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Finding Your Stripes

 
I can't seem to get enough stripes in my life.  I gravitate to them like a bee to honey.

I found this dress at Loft on sale with an additional percentage off.  They regularly run a percentage off of sale or current merchandise.  This dress is a heavier knit and the stripes in the middle darken creating a great hourglass look.

Black and white is on trend this season and it's a favorite of mine.  Here I've brightened it up with a pop of color and a floral kitten heel.  I added a narrow, gold braided belt and a gold necklace and I'm off to brunch, lunch, dinner or church.  Switch out the cardigan for a jacket and it's office or meeting appropriate.   

Details:  Dress - Loft; Cardigan - Talbots (this one is from earlier this year, but it's available on sale with an extra 30 percent off); Shoes - AK via Macy's (old, but you may like these I LOVE them); Belt & Necklace - Talbots (old).

Happy Hump Day, got weekend plans?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment