Friday, May 16, 2014

Three Wins & a Wish



I've been loving a lot at Ann Taylor recently.  And I've had great success snagging great pieces at great prices. 

The first two outfits were earlier posts, I thought worthy of a visual revisit.  I can't tell you how much I love the top in outfit one and how easily I think it could transition to a business look by changing out the jeans for a narrow trouser or skirt. 

Swap out the white jeans in outfit two for a skirt or dress pants in white, gray, black, navy or small tweed and it becomes work appropriate. The white, sleeveless top adds perfect texture underneath any jacket or looks great on its own.  The subtle gray tones and print in the sweater jacket provide endless possibilities. 

Outfit three is a wish--as in I wish I had a reason to purchase this beautiful dress. I think it would be perfect for a graduation, a shower, a day wedding or a great office dress.   I'm a huge fan of the shirt dress and this full-skirted, pale pink, three-quarter sleeved dress is a grand slam.  When trying it on in-store, I just used the belt and sandals I was wearing.  It can be worn belt-less as it comes; but because I just love a belt and what it does for my shape, I think a pale snake print in any width would look terrific.  This dress is a Miss, making it a bit long on my 5'2 frame.  If you want or need a longer dress, this one would be perfect for you.  We shorter girls might want to hem it a bit so that is doesn't hit in the largest part of our calf. The possibilities are endless!

What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment