Thursday, August 8, 2013

Seamless Transitions

 
 
 

We've had a little more than a week of unseasonably cool, humid-less weather. Folks who chose the last week of July or the first week of August to visit our Nation's capitol,  won the weather lottery.  For we year-round residents, the weather has presented a preview of fall.  It is tempting to just bring out something more fall-like, but I  know that all too soon I will be packing away my bright, light and cheery summer frocks and pulling out my fall duds.   With that in mind,  I put a layered spin on my much worn Talbots aqua tee dress.  Easy to dress up or down, this one has been a wardrobe home run.  Happy Thursday...I see a return to the lazy, hazy, sweltering days of summer just ahead.

Outfit details:  Jacket - Talbots (old); Dress -  Talbots; Scarf, Belt, necklace - Talbots (Scarf and Necklace old); Shoes - Jessica Simpson via Macy's (old). 

No comments:

Post a Comment