Saturday, March 8, 2014

March Madness - Week in Review

It's been a crazy week, a big snow on Monday followed by crazy cold for the next three days.  On Friday, boom we reached a balmy 37 degrees.

I don't know about you, but during these last two plus months of snow and artic cold, my get-up-and-go, got-up-and-went.  I'm sure it's moved to a warm climate planning to return along with warmer temps.  Come back, come back, wherever your are!

I've been doing a short consulting gig a few days a week.   This round up is from Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  All of these items have been featured before except for the camel skirt.  It's a bargain I snagged on sale from JJill after the first of the year.  My favorite JJill offerings are always their knits and this skirt is no exception.  A great weight and machine washable, a win-win.

I liked the navy outfit better without the belt, but added that look for interest.  Hope you are having a good day, sunny here at last. What are you wearing these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment